The RNA enjoys a rich and engaging membership of more than 3,700 people.
These include politicians, sporting greats, leaders of industry, grandparents passing the tradition onto their grandchildren, competitors and those residents who love coming to the Show each year.
They hail from living just a few kilometres from the Brisbane Showgrounds, to south east and regional Queensland, interstate and overseas.
Become a Member
For an annual fee of between $130 (Country Adult) and $145 (City Adult), you will receive one member pass and one transferable guest pass, enabling free nine day admission to Ekka for you and a guest (bring a different friend each day). Please note a $55 joining fee* is applicable to new members and those members whose membership has lapsed. *Joining fee is waived for new Junior members. The RNA Membership year runs from 1 January to 31 December. Payments due 31 March to avoid the rejoining fee.
Financial members are entitled to:
- Lodge a council election ballot;
- Be present and vote on items at the RNA Annual General Meeting
- Exercise other such privileges of membership until the close of the AGM
RNA members also receive the following benefits:
- Free unrestricted EVERY DAY entry to the 2024 Royal Queensland Show (Ekka) from 10-18 August
- One (1) 9-Day Guest Pass (valid for single entry EVERY DAY) for Ekka 2024 
- Access to the Members' Grandstand and Bar at Ekka 2024 
- Free use of the lockers (one daily per member) during Ekka 2024, subject to availability
- VIP seating pass for the Fashion Parade at Ekka 2024 located in the Entertainment & Fashion Precinct, subject to availability
- VIP seating pass for the Royal Queensland Cooking Stage at Ekka 2024 located in Woolworths Pavilion, subject to availability
- Reduced competition fees for selected sections and categories of the 2024 Royal Queensland Show
- Offers and invitations to a range of RNA events including Grape Grazing by Night and Ekka Gala in 2024
- Exclusive promotions and offers for RNA Members via eDM
- Quarterly RNA Showbiz magazine, delivered digitally
 Not included with Junior membership
 Junior members are not permitted in the Members' Bar
The financial impacts of COVID-19 on the Royal Queensland Show have been significant, and as such, the RNA Council have made a number of changes in 2022 aimed at making the Show more efficient, without reducing members’ benefits.
Members’ badges will continue to be issued annually, however the Members’ guest badge was replaced by the barcoded pass which came into effect Ekka 2022. Members will continue to receive their barcoded pass along with their badge. Member badges and passes are processed late June prior to Ekka.
The barcoded passes continue to give members and guests entry to the Showgrounds and Members’ Stand across any of the nine days of show from August 10-18.
MEMBERS AND THEIR GUESTS DO NOT HAVE TO SELECT A DAY TO ATTEND AND CAN ATTEND EVERY DAY OF SHOW AS NORMAL.
From 2020 Life members (other than Gold Life members) have been issued with a specially designed perpetual badge, replacing the annual badge. For a replacement, please email [email protected] or visit our friendly staff, located in the Lower Convention Centre, during Show days.
Interstate reciprocal access will be available unless otherwise advised.
For an annual fee of $650 your business will receive one member pass and four transferable guest passes, enabling you to reward staff and clients with unlimited visits to the Royal Queensland Show.
Junior (under 18 years)
Annual fee of $50 receives one member pass and the above benefits with some exclusions. (Joining fee is waived for new junior members)
Young (18-25 years)
Annual fee of $90 receives one member pass and a guest pass with the above benefits.
Life membership is available for $2,100 and includes one member pass and one guest pass. (Issued annually - 18 years and over)
Gold Life Membership can also be purchased. Contact us to find out more.
Members' only memorabilia
Members' ties and cufflinks are also available to purchase with your membership.
Upload a Photo
RNA photo identification membership cards
All members will be issued a photo identification membership card which will be posted from June prior to Ekka.